Featured Not resolved

I used Vamoose carpet cleaner and followed all of the directions even doing a test spot first.The next day my carpet had discolored spots wherever the Vamoose had been sprayed.

i called the company and they are trying to tell me "it wasn't their product,but a fraudulent one that used their name" How CAN I KNOW TRHAT IS TRUE?

ANYONE CAN CLAIM THAT SOMETHING IS NOT THEIRS WHEN COMPLAINTS COME IN!I have reported this to the NJ Dept of Consumer Affairs but really want my carpet restored!When I emailed the Vamoose Company I was told to pursue it through the store where I purchased the product instead of through them.

Had an Experience with Vamoose carpet Cleaner?

Comments

I searched the product on Google and saw really good reviews except for this one. It probably wasn't the cleaner that caused the problem but the stain you were trying to get out.

Zerowater - STRESSED to the LIMIT Zerowater "My experience is stressful with this product,.I have to either travel 2 hrs to Walmart to buy filters...or order online,.The eBay prices are off the wall,.for shipping,.Amazon prices for filters..." Read more HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Unacceptable Failure of Zerowater Products Zerowater "Filtered Carlsbad, Ca water became undrinkable after only 1.5 weeks: NEW 23 cup dispenser and NEW Zerowater filters used. Sterile technique was used during setup; standard lab exclusion..." Read more Michael Kors - Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Google Ad Doctor a scam Google Ad Doctor "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was Victimofbrentguild who posted a false complaintagainst me. victimofbrentguild is actually the..." Read more Yamaha Motor - Corrupt Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engine 2013 Yamaha Motor "I purchased 2 Yamaha four stroke F115 outboard engines from Yamaha dealer in Abu Dhabi " Alyousuf " October 2013. Regular and timely service done with them with no reported..." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more