Montclair, New Jersey
Featured Not resolved

I used Vamoose carpet cleaner and followed all of the directions even doing a test spot first.The next day my carpet had discolored spots wherever the Vamoose had been sprayed.

i called the company and they are trying to tell me "it wasn't their product,but a fraudulent one that used their name" How CAN I KNOW TRHAT IS TRUE?

ANYONE CAN CLAIM THAT SOMETHING IS NOT THEIRS WHEN COMPLAINTS COME IN!I have reported this to the NJ Dept of Consumer Affairs but really want my carpet restored!When I emailed the Vamoose Company I was told to pursue it through the store where I purchased the product instead of through them.

Had an Experience with Vamoose carpet Cleaner?

Comments

Jamie

I searched the product on Google and saw really good reviews except for this one. It probably wasn't the cleaner that caused the problem but the stain you were trying to get out.

HotPriceTubs - HOT PRICE TUBS - WARNING, OURS WENT ON FIRE HotPriceTubs "We have been hit with HOT PRICE TUBS also, they sold us this hot but and informed us it had 1 year warranty, after they attended to put the various..." Read more Boyds Gunstocks - First Experience With Boyd's Boyds Gunstocks "I'm an engineer by education and work as a technical director, so I'm naturally a researcher and like to think I'm pretty careful about anything I do. I had..." Read more Enagic USA - Enagic Kangen - An Evil Pyramid Scheme Miracule Cure Product/Company Enagic Usa "Without a doubt, MLM/Pyramid Scheme companies have been fleecing victims for decades and Kangen/Enagic is no exception; destroying families and tearing apart friends and communities. Most of these products..." Read more Saladmaster - Cookware Review Saladmaster "When I was introduced to salad master first time, I didn't get it.Even on the second dinner.Third dinner, it clicked, I'm very slow okay..." Read more Haband - Ripped Off Haband "Haband took $14 out of my account for a purchase I did not order. My bank charged me a $34 overlimit fee. I asked Customer Service why,S and the woman..." Read more Rustrepairpanels.com rocker panels don't fit Rustrepairpanels "Stay clear of this company. The paper thin aluminium panels they sell don't fit. Mine were too narrow to reach the fastening points on the inner rockers. I tried to..." Read more Double Bitcash - Doublebitcash.com is a not good and bad too Double Bitcash "Beware of this company i purchased bitcoins and NEVER GOT them i purchased bitcoin from this company over 2 weeks ago and sill no bitcoins. Purchased Bitcoin miner, paid for..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Horrible Lkq Corporation "Everytime me and my husband go to the LKQ in Tampa the new short mexican guy is rude and really needs to learn management skills he has none. The other..." Read more